Thursday, July 4, 2013

Altra Lone Peak Review

      I am reviewing to Altra Lone Peaks. I have tried a lot of minimal shoes and I have to say this are some of the best. They have great traction on the bottom but not to much. Just from looking at them you can tell they are made for trails, with the tread and the upper is thicker so it keeps out sand and dirt but is still very very breathable. One of the best part of it is the wide toe box. I have had zero drop shoes before but none with the toe box quite as wide. I love it a lot. Just the way the toes can spread is great.
       Next I want to talk about the weight and  feel of the shoe. so at first when I pulled them out of the box they felt heavier then I was used to but once I started running I didn't even notice. The very feel of the shoe is  great it has just the right amount of cushion so it is great on trails. The only thing that I didn't think was necessary was the mud flap on the back of the shoe, I just thought it was extra weight. But its not, it actually works it keeps mud off you shoe. Now down to the point I think that if your a trail runner and you are looking for new shoes get these. I had to get the womens because my feet are small.

Altra Lone Peak

No comments:

Post a Comment