Thursday, August 15, 2013

Salomon S-Lab Sense

       I am reviewing the  Salomon S-Lab Sense. Let me start off by saying that these shoes are incredible. The Upper. The upper is a great mesh material it has no seems to rub your foot which is super nice on long runs. The lacing system is great it really helps the shoes because you can just pull it and it adjusts to your foot. The only problem with the lacing is that it is hard to get it to a perfect fit. The Inside. the inside is amazing right from the moment you put it on. It has like a neoprene sleeve that fits the middle of your foot like a glove but lets your toes spread out. I love how they did that with socks or not its an amazing feel. Like I said the shoe has amazing comfort. The Out sole. The out sole has a 4mm heel to toe drop so it has a nice minimal feel. the lugs on the shoe have amazing traction they stick to any surface. The toe box has a very light very flexible rock plate that I love. Like I said this is a minimal shoe that lets you feel the ground but not like your barefoot. The Shoe Overall. I give this shoe a 4.99 rating. On a rough trail it feels like a tough trail shoe but on road it feels like a racing flat. The reason I don't give it a five is because it costs a lot 200$. I got mine off eastbay for 120$ that for these shoes is an amazing price. The shoe is light and fast but has protection so just what I love. So thank you Salomon for an amazing shoe.


No comments:

Post a Comment